Master Suite with Separate Sitting Room
About This Plan
- A big shed dormer stretches across the roof of the center gable of this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, arches, window seats and tray ceilings make this home special.
- Both the foyer and family room are vaulted with impressive two-story ceilings.
- Homeowners get a gorgeous master suite with an arch between two columns to define the separate sitting area.
- Double doors take you out to the huge rear deck.
- Corner windows brighten the kitchen sink area and give you a view of the back yard.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is spacious and the shared loft area has both a window seat and a built-in desk for homework.
- Open rails in the hallway let you look down into the foyer and family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- Cape Cod
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Wrap Around Porch