Master Suite with Sitting Area
About This Plan
- A beautiful hip roof lends distinction to this impressive Traditional home plan.
- A covered porch with metal roofing wraps around the living room and provides shelter as you enter the home.
- The tray ceiling in the foyer sets the tone for the home, with formal living and dining rooms on each side.
- This plan offers a two-story family room as well as a cozy keeping room off the breakfast nook.
- The well-planned kitchen has a window by the sink, double ovens and a big pantry area.
- A very special master suite awaits homeowners, with its vaulted ceiling, sitting area and two walk-in closets.
- An open rail in the hall lets you look down into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12