Master Suite with Vaulted Sitting Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Wonderful amenities await inside this one level Traditional home plan.
- A split bedroom layout offers privacy for the upscale master suite that has a delightful vaulted sitting room.
- His and her walk-in closets are on opposite ends of the suite and a beautiful tray ceiling will draw your eyes upward.
- The dining room has two large openings that allow views of the nearby family room with its big fireplace.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen lets you see what's going on in the family room yet keeps most of the kitchen noise out.
- The three family bedrooms share a hall bathroom that has double sinks to keep things moving in the morning.
- A deck in the back of the house lies off the family room.
- An optional bonus room on the second floor comes with a walk-in closet and full bathroom, adding 338 square feet of finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12