Master Up and Master Down
About This Plan
- The columns and features of this attractive home plan are reminiscent of the finest ante-bellum homes. Inside you'll find a breathtaking combination of the grace of the old with the amenities for a modern lifestyle.
- As you pass through the massive columns on the front porch and enter the foyer and grand hall and between the sweeping dual staircases, you enter the very large keeping room with it's coffered ceilings.
- Continuing on you can show guests to the veranda in the rear of the home or retire to the library or parlor.
- The home has two impressive master suites - one up and one down, a three-car garage and kitchen and morning room... everything for gracious living and entertaining.
- See these related house plans: 12185JL and 12189JJL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,869 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 0, 1, & 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 643 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick