Master-Up Country Farmhouse with Open Interior
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan features a gracious foyer with a charming built-in bench that opens onto a large living room with views through French doors opening to both the front and rear porches. The book-lined study has a fireplace provides.
- The cook’s kitchen flows into the large dining room and provides easy access to the rear porch.
- Saving space, a compartmented powder room hidden under the staircase, plus you can keep your family organized with ample storage provided in the mudroom.
- A spacious upstairs hall with a custom-paneled ceiling gives easy access to the four roomy bedrooms in this modern house, all with vaulted tray ceilings and featuring ensuite or compartmented baths. The master suite has a huge walk-in closet and luxurious master bath. Convenient upstairs laundry completes the floor.
- The unfinished basement gives you 1,510 square feet and the attic gives you storage space as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 403 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 687 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 3"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick