Master-Up Queen Anne Home Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story Queen Anne-style house plan of 1,197 square feet features a spacious living and dining room area and a private master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet.
- This open floor plan includes a total of three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a powder room, laundry room and U-shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar and opens to the dining room.
- The historically-inspired exterior offers a double hip roof, a first floor projecting bay, a covered front and rear porch and exterior storage room.
- At 21'4" wide it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 10096TT (1,276 sq. ft.) and 10097TT (1,552 sq. ft.).
- For a master-down Queen Anne, see house plan 10046TT.
- For an alternate elevation see house plan 10047TT and 10048TT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 597 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 4"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"