About This Plan
- This design, with a handsome brick and wood exterior, has a unique floor design that maximizes livability. A covered porch runs all the way to the back and divides the house from the detached two-car garage.
- Entry from the covered porch leads into the vaulted family room. This large room is warmed by a corner woodstove. The wood box is located beneath the stairway leading to the attic. Sliding glass doors open onto a side deck.
- The guest bedroom is semi-private and equipped with a corner walk-in closet and a single sink along one wall. A full bathroom with two sinks and a tub is just outside the door. Adjacent to the guest suite is the second bedroom. This room also has a walk-in closet and a single sink. Three large windows bathe the room with light.
- The private master suite is loaded with amenities including a large sleeping area, huge walk-in closet with built-in shelves on the outside wall, private patio through sliding doors off the main suite, and bathroom. An oversized corner shower, compartmentalized toilet, linen storage, and a raised corner spa brightened by large windows overhead. A private patio is off the main suite.
- The walk-through kitchen has a breakfast nook, island cooktop pantry and double ovens. The nook opens onto a covered back deck that is long enough to host the whole gang at a summer barbecue.
- The big utility room has two sinks and room for a freezer. The detached two-car garage has room for a shop and extra storage. Additional space is available in a second attic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Attic: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss