About This Plan
- The master suite and the secondary bedrooms are on opposite sides of this home plan. This arrangement also provides privacy for any overnight guests.
- A den or home office can be found to the left of the entry. A powder room is located in the outer hallway. The comfortable living room has a large bay window, and a big corner fireplace.
- The family room/kitchen is an open area with multiple skylights that brighten the breakfast nook. Kitchen features include an island cooktop, separate oven and walk_in pantry. A formal dining room is close by.
- Each of the two secondary bedrooms boasts a full bathroom and plenty of closet space. A convenient utility room is down the hall and features a built_in ironing board and table for folding clothes.
- The isolated master suite has private access to a covered back porch and twin sinks set in a huge expanse of counter space in the bath.
- The two car garage has an abundant storage area.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick