Maximum Use of Compact Space
About This Plan
- With its dormer, columned front porch and nicely detailed gable, this compact design presents a traditional face to the street. Inside, the open plan makes the most of the space.
- The living and dining rooms form an L shape, with a fireplace in the living room and entry to the rear patio from the dining room. An eating bar divides the dining room and the galley-style kitchen with its walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to a utility room, well-designed with a built-in window seat and cubbyholes for outdoor clothing.
- Jutting out in back for privacy, the master suite includes a four-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. The other full bath is placed between bedrooms two and three. Of special note is the front-facing bay window in bedroom two.
- A good-sized study off the entry completes this pleasant design.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,747 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick