Maximum Use of Compact Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its dormer, columned front porch and nicely detailed gable, this compact design presents a traditional face to the street. Inside, the open plan makes the most of the space.
- The living and dining rooms form an L shape, with a fireplace in the living room and entry to the rear patio from the dining room. An eating bar divides the dining room and the galley-style kitchen with its walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to a utility room, well-designed with a built-in window seat and cubbyholes for outdoor clothing.
- Jutting out in back for privacy, the master suite includes a four-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. The other full bath is placed between bedrooms two and three. Of special note is the front-facing bay window in bedroom two.
- A good-sized study off the entry completes this pleasant design.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.