Maximum Use of Compact Space
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With its dormer, columned front porch and nicely detailed gable, this compact design presents a traditional face to the street. Inside, the open plan makes the most of the space.
- The living and dining rooms form an L shape, with a fireplace in the living room and entry to the rear patio from the dining room. An eating bar divides the dining room and the galley-style kitchen with its walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to a utility room, well-designed with a built-in window seat and cubbyholes for outdoor clothing.
- Jutting out in back for privacy, the master suite includes a four-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. The other full bath is placed between bedrooms two and three. Of special note is the front-facing bay window in bedroom two.
- A good-sized study off the entry completes this pleasant design.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,747 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,747 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available