Media Room and a Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan has four different roof lines, from hip to a swoop roof to gable to a clipped roof.
- The home was designed with a large family in mind, with lots of rooms for everyone to spread out.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls, preserving the views.
- A wet bar is centrally positioned to serve all the main living areas.
- The spacious master suite is set off by itself where you are treated with a tray ceiling two walk-in closets and a big bathroom with both a tub and a shower.
- On the opposite side of the home, a guest suite also has its privacy and would work well as in-law accommodations.
- Step up to the second floor where two large bedrooms are just a short distance from the giant media room.
- Bonus space over the garage is drawn with a full bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard