Media Room, Game Room and a Playroom
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- There's a room for everyone in this upscale European house plan.
- Five separate living areas plus a sitting room on the second floor ensure everyone has a place to hang out.
- A striking porte cochere gives the home the feel of a grand estate.
- Inside, a gorgeous circular staircase marks the huge foyer.
- With the main living area shaped like an L, you have wonderful views from the kitchen to the living area and informal breakfast nook.
- Work from home in your quiet study that has an attached hidden safe room that acts as a storm shelter.
- The magnificent master suite is on the first floor and boasts a corner fireplace, vaulted ceiling, a spacious bathroom with a circular walk-in shower and an amazing walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers in the center.
- A quiet guest suite on the opposite side of the home works well as an in-law suite.
- Up on the second floor, there is a dedicated playroom that could serve as an extra bedroom if you don't need a playroom.
- The whole family will love movie night in the media room that has platform seating.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,560 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 121' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 3"
- Type: Attached, Detached
- Area: 1456 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater