Media Room or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- From the outside, this home plan appears to be a simple Farmhouse design but inside is anything but simple.
- Columns mark the entry to the formal dining room and nearby you have both a walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry to aid in serving.
- An eating snack bar on the kitchen island lets you dine informally and the large kitchen lets several people work at once without bumping into each other.
- A favorite hang out spot will be the huge family room that has a tray ceiling and a big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- The formal living room can easily be closed off to create a quiet study if desired.
- This home scores high with its luxurious master suite that has a large sitting area and a graceful tray ceiling.
- Step up to the raised fourth bedroom which would make a terrific media room with a closet for storage.
- The laundry room is on this level too, right where all the sheets towels and clothes are.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12