Media Room or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful trim work and shakes set off the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- The stacked porches are the icing on the cake, giving you outdoor space on each floor.
- Inside, interior columns are used to set the dining room apart from the foyer, making the room feel larger.
- The formal living room can be used as a study with the addition of a door.
- In back, the family living area is huge combining the kitchen, nook and family room.
- Tray ceilings and built-ins make this a comfortable and beautiful place for your family to relax in.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor and this home comes with the option of a raised media room or 4th bedroom - owner's choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12