Mediterranean for the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This Mediterranean-influenced house plan is suited for the narrow lot. Its longitudinal layout packs over 4,000 square feet in a very narrow footprint.
- An angled courtyard entry gives access to the foyer. Ahead, a pair of french doors leads to the private study with semi-circular seating area.
- The Kitchen is open to the breakfast and family rooms. The family room has lots of windows and features a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The dining room is serviced by a butlery.
- Note the small covered patio off the back corner.
- All four bedrooms are located upstairs. The master suite enjoys a balcony and a gym. Bedroom 2 has an attractive window-filled circular seating area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"