Mediterranean Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Lovely circle-top windows accent the front of this alluring Mediterranean home plan.
- The spacious interior feels even more roomy because of the open floor plan.
- Double doors open to a large study with tray ceiling.
- The large kitchen has a walk-in pantry and both an island and peninsula eating bar that overlooks the huge family room.
- Windows and sliding glass doors showcase the covered rear lanai that can also be accessed from the delightful master suite.
- Tray ceilings and a bayed sitting area enhance the master bedroom.
- A luxurious master bath gives you an over-sized shower with two entrances.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home, along with a cozy computer center near the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,470 sq. ft.
- Entry: 125 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 109' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss