Mediterranean Home with Interesting Angles
About This Plan
- From the front, this lovely Mediterranean home plan appears to have straight lines but once inside, you can see the lovely angled master suite through the foyer window.
- A beautiful barrel vaulted ceiling in the foyer gives you a stunning first impression of the home.
- A quiet study is set off to the side with no other rooms around to carry noise.
- Follow the hall back for a glimpse of the dining room that has a window overlooking an outdoor oasis.
- The main living area in back is all open concept so you can see the family room fireplace all the way from the kitchen.
- You'll have tons of counter space in this gourmet kitchen, with a walk-in pantry close by.
- The vaulted master suite has a built-in media niche for TV viewing.
- Bedroom 3 is off by itself on the upper floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,705 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery