Mediterranean Home with Raised Study
About This Plan
- A bold exterior complements this Mediterranean home plan with a unique raised study.
- Your first view of the inside of the home is impressive with views that go through the whole first floor.
- Built-ins abound throughout the home with recessed media niches in the family room and master suite.
- Cooking is a delight in this gourmet kitchen with its walk-in pantry, center island and eating bar.
- A wall of windows in the family room overlooks the rear covered lanai.
- Climb the elaborate curved staircase to a landing where you enter the raised study.
- Transom windows at the top of the study make this a bright and airy room.
- On the second floor, the games room is also raised with two sunken bedrooms down a step.
- A covered balcony off the game room lets you grab a breath of fresh air.
- Roof pitch is 6:12
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 210 sq. ft.
- Entry: 46 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12