Mediterranean Home with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows match the arched entry porch of this Mediterranean home plan.
- The sightlines from the foyer extend all the way back through the vaulted family room to the rear covered patio beyond.
- A summer kitchen on the patio gives you a place for outdoor grilling.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar by the sink is ideal for grabbing a quick meal or chatting with those in the kitchen.
- The master suite has a bayed sitting area and sliding glass doors to the patio.
- Pocket doors in the shared bath on the opposite side of the home saves space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,118 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 277 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss