Mediterranean Home with Upper and Lower Cabanas
About This Plan
- This unique Mediterranean home gives you five bedrooms and a two-story cabana.
- There is a huge amount of living space on the first floor with wide, open layouts.
- Formal and informal areas are separated and a spacious billiards room and media room are for pure fun.
- The media room has no windows for better movie viewing and a separate theater access room for all your high-tech equipment.
- Homeowners will love the giant master suite with a bayed sitting area, two large walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom with corner soaking tub.
- The lower cabana has a bathroom and could easily serve as a guest suite.
- Every bedroom on the upper level is over-sized with a loft that all four bedrooms can share.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,592 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 6" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss