Mediterranean House Plan Filled with Luxury
About This Plan
- Get the best of everything in this opulent Mediterranean house plan that is chock full of luxuries.
- Every room in the house has a high-end ceiling treatment designed to make an impressive statement.
- Interior columns throughout the house are used to increase the sightlines, giving you stunning views from room to room.
- Luxuries include a residential elevator, a wine cellar, an elaborate curved staircase and a second floor lounge with a wet bar, opening up to an outdoor balcony.
- The massive kitchen boasts two huge islands and plenty of counter space for prep work.
- Outdoor space includes a generous covered lanai with outdoor fireplace and grilling station plus the second floor balconies.
- Why go to the gym when you have your own luxurious fitness room that is part of the heavenly master suite?
- His and her bathrooms share a handy washer/dryer and a cozy fireplace warms both the bedroom and master sitting area.
- There's a second floor laundry room too to serve the three deluxe bedroom suites on this level.
- An open rail hallway wraps around the two-story living room so you can see down below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,344 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,194 sq. ft.
- Entry: 128 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 715 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 852 sq. ft.
- Storage: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 108' 10"
- Depth: 108' 5"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1544 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 11" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss