Mediterranean House Plan with All the Bells and Wh
About This Plan
- Your family and friends will have plenty of room to spread out in this palatial Mediterranean house plan.
- Designed with all the bells and whistles, the home includes a dedicated exercise room, billiards room with wet bar, a residential elevator and two playrooms.
- Sightlines start right at the foyer with no walls to block views of the stunning living room with its coffered ceiling.
- Even the halls have fabulous ceiling treatments.
- The kitchen is huge and has a six burner stove, a big island and a peninsula eating bar that faces the family room and informal cafe.
- All the bedrooms are located on the upper floor, with two of the bedrooms having wrap-around balconies.
- Why take the stairs when you have a residential elevator to get you from floor to floor?
- The exercise room faces the front of the house and has an outdoor balcony accessed through double doors.
- An opulent master suite awaits homeowners with its double tray ceiling and a huge round soaking tub in the spa-like bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,081 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,015 sq. ft.
- Entry: 43 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 87' 5"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss