Mediterranean House Plan with Beautifully Balanced Facade
About This Plan
- Centered around the gracefully arched entry porch of this Mediterranean house plan, two big gables rise up to balance the facade.
- Wide open vistas greet you as you enter the home, with the vaulted dining room and outdoor veranda immediately visible.
- In the kitchen, the island holds a sink with commanding views of the main living areas.
- The elegant master suite boasts a decorative tray ceiling and a gorgeous master bathroom with a soaking tub set in the middle, backed by a large two-entry walk-in shower.
- The home comes with a study and three more bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,036 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,036 sq. ft.
- Storage: 148 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick