Mediterranean House Plan with Designer Touches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful designer touches like interior columns, arches and tray ceilings enhance this Mediterranean house plan.
- The high end home offers both a formal living room and a huge informal family room for your family to enjoy.
- Fireplaces grace the master suite and the family room.
- Large enough for a sitting area and a wet bar, the master suite is a true retreat.
- His and her walk-in closets and a spectacular master bathroom seal the deal.
- On the other side of the home, two bedrooms share a connected bathroom.
- The study can be used as a fourth bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,096 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms
- Sloping Lot