Mediterranean House Plan with Exciting Features
About This Plan
- A collection of exciting features makes this Mediterranean house plan a wonderful family home.
- The grand curved staircase can be seen from the two-story foyer where a two-way fireplace warms the family room too.
- The unusual dining room is curved at one end with two interior columns to define the space.
- Nearby, a large walk-in wine cellar lets you build a wine collection of your own.
- A two-story guest casita gets wonderful privacy since it is detached from the main house yet is still covered by the roof line.
- The huge kitchen is loaded with all the counter space you could want plus an island to add even more.
- The master suite has a enormous walk-in closet that follows the lines of the curved staircase on the other side.
- Spend time outside on the huge covered lanai with a summer kitchen for easy grilling.
- An outstanding second floor has a giant amount of space and includes a theater room with separate lounge, a sun deck that connects to the guest casita and a stunning game room with its own covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,654 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,067 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 137' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"