Mediterranean House Plan with High Arched Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The house plan has tile roof, stucco walls and generously windowed exterior. High arched windows on every exterior wall of this contemporary Mediterranean-style home capture light from every possible angle.
- In the front, stucco columns with arched openings separate the driveway from a lushly planted entry courtyard. Stately columns flank the lofty gabled entryway. The exterior of the hexagonal great room, graced by high-arched multi-paned windows on three sides, has a panoramic view. A patio wraps around the entire back expanse.
- The spacious country kitchen is open to the vaulted great room, with only an eating bar between. Other amenities include counter and cupboard space, a step-in pantry, built-in range and oven, and an additional oven and microwave combination.
- At the juncture of kitchen and great room, an open stairwell spirals up to a wide vaulted loft that is open to the great room at the rear and the entryway in front. It has a sloping ceiling with storage access on two sides.
- Bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the house plan. The master suite features two walk-in closets, spa tub, skylights, shower, private water closet and twin vanities. The other two bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Utilities are convenient to these bedrooms as well as the garage.