Mediterranean House Plan with High Arched Windows
About This Plan
- The house plan has tile roof, stucco walls and generously windowed exterior. High arched windows on every exterior wall of this contemporary Mediterranean-style home capture light from every possible angle.
- In the front, stucco columns with arched openings separate the driveway from a lushly planted entry courtyard. Stately columns flank the lofty gabled entryway. The exterior of the hexagonal great room, graced by high-arched multi-paned windows on three sides, has a panoramic view. A patio wraps around the entire back expanse.
- The spacious country kitchen is open to the vaulted great room, with only an eating bar between. Other amenities include counter and cupboard space, a step-in pantry, built-in range and oven, and an additional oven and microwave combination.
- At the juncture of kitchen and great room, an open stairwell spirals up to a wide vaulted loft that is open to the great room at the rear and the entryway in front. It has a sloping ceiling with storage access on two sides.
- Bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the house plan. The master suite features two walk-in closets, spa tub, skylights, shower, private water closet and twin vanities. The other two bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Utilities are convenient to these bedrooms as well as the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 343 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 1"
- Depth: 84' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss