Mediterranean House Plan with Huge Master Suite
About This Plan
- Large, comfortable rooms and lots of outdoor spaces characterize this Mediterranean house plan.
- Both the formal living room and the informal family room have big fireplaces and double doors to take you outside.
- The large kitchen is nicely placed between the informal breakfast nook and the large, formal dining room.
- A spiral staircase in the family room leads up to a loft that runs around the perimeter of the family room.
- The crown jewel of the second floor is the massive master bedroom suite that comes with two big walk-in closets and his and her bathrooms.
- The two car garage is detached for easy placement on your lot.
- Bonus space on the third floor is brightened by skylights.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,246 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 673 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick