Mediterranean House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A series of arched windows across the front of this Mediterranean house plan mirror the arched entry porch, giving the home an elegant look.
- Sightlines are kept open throughout the main living areas.
- Tray and vaulted ceilings plus built-ins enhance the home's custom feel.
- The front-facing study opens directly into the master suite
- Homeowners will appreciate the huge master suite with a separate bayed sitting area at one end and a door that leads directly to the rear covered porch.
- The cozy fireplace has a built-in entertainment cabinet on one side.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 13505BY (3,059 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick