Mediterranean House Plan with Open Layout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A series of arched windows across the front of this Mediterranean house plan mirror the arched entry porch, giving the home an elegant look.
- Sightlines are kept open through the use of interior columns instead of walls that block the views.
- Tray and coffered ceilings enhance the home's custom feel.
- The front-facing study could serve as an additional bedroom since it comes with a closet and nearby bathroom.
- Homeowners will appreciate the huge master suite with a bayed sitting area at one end and a door that leads directly to the rear covered porch.
- The cozy fireplace is flanked by built-in cabinetry.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 13504BY (2,702 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,059 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick