Mediterranean House Plan with For A Skinny Lot
About This Plan
- Long and narrow, this upscale Mediterranean house plan comes in at less than 45' in width - ideal for a narrow lot.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a study with a lovely coffered ceiling.
- The family bedroom wing is to the right of the foyer and each bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- The heart of the home is the huge open great room that holds the kitchen, dining room and great room with its coffered ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors on two walls take you out to the fabulous covered outdoor area that boasts a fireplace and summer kitchen.
- The secluded master suite has a door right out to the porch.
- Add the optional seven-sided flex room that has windows on five walls for an extra 334 square feet.
- Related Plan: Add a flex room with pool bath with house plan 86055BW.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,658 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 434 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 114' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss