Mediterranean House with 2 Story Dining Room
About This Plan
- A dramatic two-story dining room will set the stage for many holiday meals in this Mediterranean house plan.
- With interior columns instead of walls, the views flow from the foyer to the living room.
- Work from home in the luxurious two-story study with double doors to a private garden plus a spiral staircase to the upper floor.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see right into the enormous gathering room and the bayed breakfast nook.
- Walk right into the master bathroom from the one car garage.
- Two columns define the grand raised soaking tub in the luxurious bathroom.
- There are two more first floor bedrooms on the opposite side of the home, sharing a connected bathroom.
- On the enormous second floor you have both a media room and a game room with wet bar.
- Five sets of double doors take you out to a covered deck with fireplace.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 have private bathrooms and big walk-in closets.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,868 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12