About This Plan
- A truly spectacular house plan with stone trimmed balconies and French doors.
- The double doors welcome you to a grand design, including an open gallery leading to the kitchen, living room, dining room and den.
- A wonderful butler's pantry leads to a wine cellar next to the dining room.
- Wonderful views from the kitchen, nook, and family room.
- Note the mini-suite on the first floor!
- The master suite's bath has a high trayed ceiling and a fabulous oval spa tub surrounded by bay windows.
- Upstairs, bedrooms abound, including a home office, and game room which leads out to the upper deck.
- The bonus room makes a great home theatre.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version in reverse with house plan 4225MJ (4,930 sq. ft.).
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 3,014 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 121' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1165 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12