Mediterranean Luxury with Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- With courtyards, covered patios and an outdoor leisure room, this luxurious Mediterranean home encourages outdoor living.
- Columns separate the grand two-story living room from the foyer and hall, allowing for wonderful views.
- Treasured family holidays can be enjoyed in the dining room with tray ceilings and windows that overlook a private courtyard with fountain.
- The wine cellar is a room unto itself with built-in storage.
- Homeowners will find themselves truly pampered in the first floor master suite with a bayed sitting area and its own private covered patio.
- Soak in the jetted tub that overlooks another courtyard and fountain.
- Three balconies can be enjoyed on the second floor that has both a theater room and game room with wet bar as well as three spacious family bedrooms.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,547 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 111' 9"
- Depth: 141' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1949 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12