Mediterranean Manor with Four Versions
About This Plan
- This two-story Spanish/Mediterranean-style waterfront manor features six bedrooms, five and one-half bathrooms, a cabana bathroom and two-car garage. This design offers an enormous amount of living space, perfect to accommodate a narrow lot and a large family. Columns and arches provide a majestic appearance.
- This home plan features a large covered entry and patio with a summer kitchen.
- The foyer sports an impressive two-story ceiling.
- A large kitchen with island/eating bar and cafe opens to the family room.
- The library provides a cozy retreat to relax or to entertain.
- A luxurioius master suite features enormous walk-in closets, a sitting area and regal master bath with unique glass block surrounding the spa tub brightening the interior of the master bath with natural light.Four additional bedrooms and two areas open to below complete the upstairs.
- Related Designs: See these three alternate versions of this luxury house plan - 32146AA (reverse layout and two-car front-entry garage), 32147AA (two-car side-entry garage) and 32058AA (three-car garage; 5,872 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,472 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 126' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 6" Second Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss