Mediterranean Mansion with Half-Moon Stair
About This Plan
- This luxury Mediterranean house plan a stucco exterior with a covered 2-story entrance that welcomes you to the octagonal living room and study steps away. A full bath separates the two rooms and a 2-sided fireplace delineates the living room from the dining room.
- The sweeping half-moon staircase with block windows and recessed lighting makes a great statement and is visible from the dining room.
- Centrally located on the main level is the kitchen with generous counterspace, a free-standing island workspace, and a large eating bar with plenty of seating. A wet bar is a nice touch. The large eating bar divides and combines the kitchen and the breakfast room.
- The family room beyond has a large stone fireplace with built-ins and recessed lighting and large windows letting in great natural light.
- To the rear of the home is the luxurious master suite offering a master bath with glass block shower and garden tub, his and hers vanities, a large wardrobe and utility room.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms with full baths and walk in closets surround a large game room, perfect for sharing quality time with children or guests. An exercise room and storage area complete this second story floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"