About This Plan
- A dramatic half round stair tower is a key design element in this opulent Mediterranean house plan that leaves no luxury behind.
- The enormous grand parlor has a bay window that overlooks the rear pool deck.
- Seat four people at the huge wet bar that stands ready to serve with a wine room close at hand.
- The kitchen is truly a masterpiece with a two-entry walk-in pantry, two islands and tons of storage and counter space.
- There are two game rooms, one on each floor, both well appointed.
- The master suite is gorgeous and occupies the whole left wing of the home.
- Boasting a private exercise room, huge his and her walk-in closets, a private covered lanai and luxurious master bathroom fit for a king and queen, the master retreat leaves no stone unturned.
- On the second floor, the home theater has platform seating so everyone gets a good view.
- The two bedroom suites on this floor share a reading lounge and there's an second floor balcony to relax on too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 7,098 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,541 sq. ft.
- Entry: 170 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 532 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 150' 3"
- Depth: 136' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 931 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss