Mediterranean with Contemporary Open Layout
About This Plan
- This two-story Mediterranean house plan has four bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and a two-car garage. A towering covered entrance with transom accent creates great curb appeal. A contemporary open layout is sure to please.
- Every inch of this home utilizes it's compact design to the best advantages. A large master suite has more than ample space in the large walk-in-closet and there is a luxurious master bathroom.
- A large living room/dining room area is combined to maximize space.
- This unique design has both a covered porch and balcony.
- The large kitchen opens to a comfortable family room.
- Related Plans: Gain an expanded family room with house plan 32195AA and 3 bedrooms with house plan 32227AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Entry: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 35' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss