Mediterranean With Flair
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stucco exterior, accent windows and a red tile roof give a Mediterranean flavor to this beautiful home plan.
- Columns flank the stately entrance and inside, slender columned archways grace the passages between each of the family living areas. An open stairway curves up one side of the entryway that is vaulted to the second floor, providing a view of the foyer from the landing at the top.
- The family room is at the hub of the home. A see-through fireplace connects the family room to the living room, offering enjoyment of fires from either room.
- The kitchen has a central cooking island and a large step-in pantry. There is room for a freezer as well as a refrigerator, and the nearby nook is awash in light from two walls of windows.
- The master suite on the main floor provides privacy. The master bath features his and her walk-in closets and has a compartmentalized toilet and two basins in a dressing area. A set of columns in the master suite adds a surprise touch of elegance to the spa tub.
- The three large rooms upstairs could be used as bedrooms or put to other uses. A pocket door separates the water closet from the twin vanities.
- Extra storage is available in a closet at the end of the hail. Soiled laundry takes the easy way down, with a laundry chute that drops into the utility room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss