Mid-Century Modern House Plan with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a variety of siding materials accented by stone form this Mid Century Modern house plan that totals 2,159 square feet of living space on the main level.
- A motor court welcomes you to the home with the extension of the 3-car garage. A mudroom just inside from the garage serves as the perfect drop zone with easy access to a powder bath and walk-in pantry.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the living space vertically and the open layout encourages family and friends to gather. The kitchen island anchors the space and a built-in buffet lines the left wall of the adjoining dining room.
- Retreat to the master bedroom to find a fireplace, spa-like ensuite, and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. A quiet den off the foyer completes the first floor.
- The lower level totals 1,763 square feet of living space and delivers an entertainment area, theatre, home gym, and two bedrooms, while an elevator allows everyone to gain access to this fun space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,919 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 94' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 909 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss