Midsize Contemporary Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Lofty yet unimposing, the arched entry porch invites visitors to step inside this midsize contemporary home plan. Attractive turned brick caps rim the upper edge of the brick wainscoting, and multipaned windows add sparkle.
- Light washes into the entry through both a sidelight and an arched clerestory window. Double doors on the left swing open into a vaulted living room expanded by a broad window bay.
- The dining room features a pocket door offering access to the kitchen.
- The kitchen is larger than it seems, if you take the huge walk-in pantry into account. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can interact with friends at the eating bar, watch flames in the direct vent gas fireplace, see into the family room, or gaze out the sliding glass doors.
- The built-in desk is a nice touch. Overhead shelves can hold a library of cook books.
- Laundry appliances are nearby in a pass-through utility room that connects to the garage. This space has a long folding counter, and can serve as a mud room.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite offer direct access to the patio . Luxury features include: a large soaking tub, double vanity, spacious walk-in closet and separately enclosed toilet and shower.