Mini Manor with Finished Lower
About This Plan
- A welcoming entry is on its own level in this attractive mini-manor home plan with a stone veneer exterior.
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared with both the family room and the dining area in this otherwise wide-open floor plan.
- The kitchen features a lunch counter and is open to the dining room and has views to the family room.
- The bedrooms are off to the side and share a bathroom with spa tub and corner shower.
- The finished lower level delivers two more bedrooms plus storage and a rec or family room.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later and save money with house plan 21234DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,366 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3996 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss