About This Plan
- This angular mini-modern house plan delivers an angular exterior that will definitely create a lasting impression. With entertaining space on the main floor and living space on the upper it features a very livable floor plan.
- The living room is kept warm and uncluttered with the air-lock entry and side coat closet. An optional fireplace is a nice addition.
- The dining room flows into the kitchen with more informal dining taking place in your well-lit breakfast area.
- A family room above the garage is spacious and could make a great media room.
- Related Plans: Downsize and get two bedrooms with house plan 90181PD (1,315 sq. ft.).
- Remove the garage extension with house plans 90173PD (brick) and 90172PD (stone).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 924 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 259 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss