Minimal Hallways Maximize Space
About This Plan
- A comfortable front porch perfect for lazy summer evenings makes this home plan attractive for any buyer. Inside, open spaces and minimal hallways create an illusion of a much larger home plan.
- The entry has a convenient coat closet and opens to the gracious living room. Continue through an arch to the dining area and social kitchen, designed to keep conversation flowing.
- The master suite is a private haven with its own bath and walk-in closet. Two bedrooms share a full bath nearby making it perfect for young children.
- Extra storage in the two-car garage is a thoughtful touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss