Minimum Hall Space, Maximum Living Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This compact one-story design with an attractive exterior is constructed for energy efficiency.
- Minimizing hall space, most rooms are grouped around the living room. The living room rises to 10' and has a fireplace.
- The open dining area and kitchen are adjacent, separated by a peninsula with an eating bar and a pantry closet.
- The master suite includes a designer bath, a walk-in closet and views out the back and to the rear porch. On the other side of the house, three family bedrooms share the other bath.
- Related Plan: For a smaller three bedroom version, see house plan 5526BR.