Minimum Hall Space, Maximum Living Space
About This Plan
- This compact one-story design with an attractive exterior is constructed for energy efficiency.
- Minimizing hall space, most rooms are grouped around the living room. The living room rises to 10' and has a fireplace.
- The open dining area and kitchen are adjacent, separated by a peninsula with an eating bar and a pantry closet.
- The master suite includes a designer bath, a walk-in closet and a sitting area. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the other bath. One of these bedrooms has a ceiling sloping to 9'.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need more room? Gain 265 sq. ft. and a fourth bedroom with house plan 55127BR.
- For an ICF version of this house plan, see 55058BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss