Mission Style 3 Bed Net Zero Ready House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Andalusian-style 3-bedroom house plan might also be called Mediterranean, or even Mission with a hint of Art Deco. Smooth stucco walls contrast with the earthy, barrel tile roofs and make a bold exterior statement. The stone and iron accents add a decorative and historical authenticity to this whimsical yet stately style. Thick white columns are intricately carved around the front door and window. A gable accent over the garage connects with a stone-crafted relief, making an artistic statement.
- The foyer presents views to the rear of the home and is complete with a coat closet.
- A great room plan for the "footprint conscience" homeowner. Not short of amenities, this home is filled with upgrades such as 10-foot ceilings and generous guest bedrooms. The spacious kitchen is complete with a snack-bar island and convenient walk-in pantry. Not to mention that groceries are just a short trip from the garage door.
- Additional features of this plan include a large covered lanai which opens completely to the great room. Tray ceilings define the dining area from the great Room, while many windows allows lots of natural light. A secluded master suite with its own private entry and lighted niche offers a walk-in-closet, a comfortable master bath and private access to the covered lanai.
- The two guest bedrooms are at the front of the home and share a single bath. The utility room offers a sink, pocket door and garage door access.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33195ZR.