Modern 2 Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- The formal living room features a twelve-foot ceiling.
- Both the formal foyer and family room are open to the second floor.
- The formal dining room has a nine-foot tray ceiling and a decorative column that adds to its elegance
- The large open kitchen has a pantry, plenty of cupboard and counter space and a spacious breakfast nook. From the nook, you can access a screen porch that leads to the backyard.
- The main floor master suite has a tray ceiling and a master bath that includes a Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and linen storage, along with a large walk-in closet.
- Up the angular open staircase are two more bedrooms, which share a full bath and a hallway linen closet.
- The three-car garage has direct access to the lower level as well as the large main floor laundry with a storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 565 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss