Modern Beach Duplex Plan
About This Plan
- This is a two-unit modern beach home plan with loft-style living spaces. Each unit has two bedrooms and a bath. Folding doors open the living space to the covered porch.
- Each unit has 1,455 sq. ft. of living and the porches combine for 511 sq. ft.
- The plan is designed with pilings with 14' ground clearance and cable cross bracing, wood floor system, 2x6 and 2x4 wood frame walls, wood roof trusses, 3:12 pitch hip metal roof.
- The exterior is finished with cedar shakes and synthetic moldings over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
- You'll enjoy 12' ceilings throughout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,910 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss