Modern Beach Home Plan with Video Tour
About This Plan
- This is a modern beach home plan styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast. The interior of the home faces the pool courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall. For an alternate courtyard arrangement, see house plan 44064TD.
- The family theatre is connected with the kitchen and provides a two-story movie projection space.
- Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the pool with folding doors.
- The upper floor houses 5 bedroom suites, including one over the garage which could be a home office or artist's gallery.
- Related Plans: For an alternate versions, see house plan 44064TD and 44069TD.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles on our You Tube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,531 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss