Modern Beach Home with Tree Courtyard
About This Plan
- This is an alternate version of the highly-acclaimed modern beach home plan 44048TD (which features a pool in the courtyard).
- Styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast, the interior of the home faces the tree courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall.
- The family theatre is connected with the kitchen and provides a two story movie projection space.
- Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the treed courtyard with folding doors by Nanawall.
- The upper floor houses 5 bedroom suites, including one over the garage which could be a home office or artist's gallery.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 44069TD (2,592 sq. ft.).
- Video Tour:
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss