Modern Beach House Plan with Rooftop Observation Deck
About This Plan
- This is a modern home plan styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast and is one of several similar designs in this series.
- The modern kitchen serves an eating bar and dining.
- Folding doors open the back of the house to the outdoor living space with fireplace and waterfall pool.
- The master bath is open to the private outdoor garden, and is full of natural lighting.
- The theatre room has a 2-story ceiling and a modern stair leading to the upper floor with 2 bedrooms, an office and bath. It opens to a rooftop observation deck with glass railings.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with a brick exterior on 44102TD
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 697 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss